When developing, designing or contracting an office building, a number of key factors play a crucial role in the business success of your construction project:
- Maximizing usable space to optimize the profitability of your project.
- Making the offices quickly available on the market for an early return on investment.
- Adding value to your office construction projects through acknowledged green building labels (LEED®, BREEAM®, HQE®, etc.),
- Featuring the best environmental and thermal performance, to meet the local standards and limit usage costs for your customers.
We maximize the industrialization of your job site for a fast track construction process
- Easy on-site assembly with optimized manpower, with the help of our wide portfolio of precast concrete solutions.
- Accelerated construction of multi-story buildings with our rapid strength concrete (with our international brand Chronolia®).
We help you make the most of available space and contribute to the profitability of your building
- Thinner structural elements with superior strength, even in high-rise constructions, by using our advanced concretes.
- Taller, more technical buildings designed to fit in tight city spaces, thanks to our high performance concretes (HPC).
We can help you obtain the most demanding green building accreditations (LEED®, BREEAM®, HQE®, etc.)
- Reduced energy consumption and heating and cooling costs with our range of efficient building systems, combining our cement, aggregates, and concrete solutions with other insulating components to create energy-efficient construction elements (walls, floors, roofs, etc.)
- Lower temperatures and cooling costs, with our light-colored concretes with high Solar Reflective Index (SRI), such as our internationally available Artevia® decorative concrete, which reflects heat rather than absorb it.
- Improved water management through our new generation pervious concrete for the surroundings of office buildings (with our international brand Hydromedia®).
- Green roof solutions that reduce energy consumption, lower the heat island effect, and improve the water management of your office building.
- LafargeHolcim building consultants, who work with you at the design stage to find the right combination of products and systems to attain green building accreditations.