Benefits we offer
Hard working, enthusiastic employees are clearly the basis of our success. Our employees exhibit leadership and decisiveness that define who we are and take great pride in a job well done.
Through determination and teamwork, employees at LafargeHolcim have made us the successful organization we are today. We acknowledge and reward employees with a working climate that encourages personal and professional development and recognizes achievement.
What we offer
Working at LafargeHolcim is a great opportunity for our employees to find answers to today’s and tomorrow’s challenges in the construction industry by developing solutions for more sustainable urbanization and minimizing the environmental impact of our operations.
• As the new leader of the building materials industry, we offer excellent working conditions, including:
• A healthy and safe work environment: A fundamental value of LafargeHolcim is providing working conditions that adhere to the best health and safety standards. It is entrenched in our corporate culture at all levels, from management to operations, from offices and industrial sites to roads.
• Connecting the best talents: Being the most advanced group in the building materials industry means attracting, retaining and connecting the best professionals of our sector, in all our fields: operations, management, support functions, and more.
• An inclusive, caring and enjoyable workplace: We believe that offering supportive working conditions and building diverse and inclusive teams are the best ways to create an engaged workforce that will generate value to all our stakeholders. We respect and value different ideas, experiences and perspectives, and provide an inclusive working environment for everyone.
• Opportunities to grow to full potential: Continuous improvement is part of our culture. We offer leadership capability, skills and knowledge development programs.
• Recognize and reward contributions: We expect a consistent level of excellence from its employees. In return, high performance is rewarded with attractive compensation and benefits.
In addition to being a world leader in the building materials industry, we also strive to be the employer of choice. Please see below for an overview of our benefit plans.
LafargeHolcim Benefits At A Glance
- Medical and Prescription Drug Benefits
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Wellness programs and incentives for participation
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Education, training and career development
- Paid vacation and holiday
Note: The above list is only for eligible salaried employees. Hourly employee benefits are based on individual work location and/or collective agreement.